UDSMR offers international rehab providers FIM® subscription packages for monitoring the efficacy of their systems of care. The following options are available to international organizations:
- Territorial agreements that organize government-sponsored or regional health delivery systems under a single agreement
- Facility-specific subscriptions to single or multi-site hospital-based organizations
- Research license agreements for the purposes of conducting;
- student-centered research at the undergraduate or graduate-level
- large-scale research activities and/or collaborative projects involving multiple centers
The FIM® instrument has attracted the attention of international provider groups as demonstrated by the prolific research and translation of the instrument. International organizations have found the FIM® instrument to provide a consistent construct to measure rehab outcomes and organize payment within in their systems of care and payment.
The intended use of the instrument dictates the level of licensure and the associated rights and fees.
For more information please contact our sales department at 716-817-7875 or firstname.lastname@example.org.