Welcome to the official site for the 2019
UDSMR® Annual Conference
August 15-16, 2019
The UDSMR® Annual Conference will take place in Niagara Falls, NY on August 15-16, with preconference workshops on August 13 and 14. The agenda is driven by current topics and supported by expert speakers and facility representatives from across the industry. This year’s conference continues our tradition of hosting high-quality programs that provide up-to-the-minute news, high-level speakers and best practices.
Topics and speakers to include:
- FY 2020 Update—Carolyn Zollar, Senior Policy Council, American Medical Rehabilitation Providers Association, Washington, DC
- Creating a Postacute Hospital—Stephen Rees, MD, Vice President of Medical Affairs Lafayette General Hospital, Lafayette, LA, and Benjamin Doga, MD, Chief Medical Advisor, LHC Group Inc., Lafayette, LA
- Continued Performance Improvement Project to Improve Timely Access to Inpatient Rehabilitation—Erika Cooley, MSHA, OTR/L, PPS Coordinator, and Lindsey Lawrence, MHA, Performance Improvement Analyst, Keck Medical Center of USC, Los Angeles, CA
- Becoming One Intermountain: The Journey Toward System Alignment—Rusty Moore, DO, Associate Medical Director, Rehabilitation Services, Intermountain Healthcare, St. George, UT
- Functional Outcomes Management Using Quality Indicators—Brandi Damron, OT/L, MBA, Program Director, Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit, Norton Community Hospital, Norton, VA
- Transitioning to Quality Indicators for Inpatient Rehabilitation: Development of Supporting Documentation—Tara Altenritter, OTR/L, Clinical Technology and Testing Supervisor, UDSMR, Buffalo, NY
This is an event that you won’t want to miss!
Target audience: Medical rehabilitation staff, including, but not limited to, administrators, physiatrists, program managers, PPS coordinators, rehabilitation nurses, OTs, PTs, SLPs, and medical records staff.
For an overview of the upcoming conference, click here.