The Complete Reimbursement, Management, Reporting, and Accreditation System
The UDS-PRO® System is a comprehensive tool that combines patient assessment and outcomes management functionality with reimbursement. This powerful system combines the Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility Patient Assessment Instrument (IRF-PAI), case-mix group (CMG) assignment, and data transmission to both the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and UDSMR.
The UDS-PRO® System includes both Medicare and non-Medicare requirements,
allowing your facility to evaluate care and manage resources with just one instrument.
Subscribers have access to the
industry’s largest database of patient records (approximately 70% of all inpatient rehabilitation
facilities). The size and integrity of our database is also why the
industry turns to us when it needs an objective evaluation of industry trends
for use in standards, benchmarking, and public policy debates.
As a subscriber, you can take advantage of UDSMR’s 25-year partnership
with the rehabilitation field, our superior knowledge of the instrument, and
access to industry-standard software, reporting, credentialing, education,
training, and consulting. UDSMR’s clinical staff are the industry experts
for the IRF-PAI, and CMS has acknowledged
this by selecting UDSMR to staff its clinical help desk each year since the
inception of the IRF PPS.
Some of the UDS-PRO® System's features are highlighted below. For a more
extensive list of features, please view the product slick located under the
“Brochures & Workshops” tab.
- Optional HL7 interfacing
- IRVEN and other vendor data conversions available for a historical database
- Projected CMG, LOS, and facility-adjusted FPP
- Case-level IRF compliance status
- FIM™ Track module for admission and discharge rating assistance
- Mini-FIM™ assessment tool, a 7-item preadmission screening tool with admission and denial tracking
- User-defined custom fields
- Dynamic export for custom reporting
- Patient satisfaction module